Oracle Database & System Administrator
Fadata is looking to hire for its team in Belgrade an Oracle Database & System Administrator with the following profile
- Perform Oracle database system management functions (e.g. software installs, version upgrades and configuration management, security).
- Work directly with IT leaders, business partners, and vendors to implement database environments that meet organization security standards and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure database environments are properly installed and implemented and utilize appropriate backup & recovery strategies.
- Perform all technical support of assigned applications.
- Proactively maintain and develop Linux infrastructure technology.
- Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on servers, databases and applications
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- University degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in administration of Oracle databases
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments and good knowledge of Linux Operating System
- Experience with virtualization technologies, such as Xen, Oracle VM, Hyper V, VMware
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Good command of English
Considered a plus:
- Knowledge of infrastructure (Network, Storage, Servers)
- Familiarity with other databases (MySQL, MSSQL, Postgres…)
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite R12 or other related ERP software.
- An exciting working environment, extensive training, development opportunities that match individual’s aspirations and motivation.
If you are interested, we will be glad to hear from you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be dealt in strict confidence.
The position is based in Belgrade.
FADATA d.o.o. Gundulićev venac 51, 11000 Belgrade
Deadline for applications: 31.08.2019.