Oracle PL / SQL Developer
IGT is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 12000+ employees in more than 100 countries.
IGT Belgrade branch provides gaming products for commercial casino markets, distributed government-sponsored markets, interactive (online) markets and sports betting markets. Our company in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Usce with team offices with great views.
Development and maintenance of core components that are part of our sports betting products using Oracle 11g and 12c
- Working on the system having numerous modules, written in different technologies (Oracle, .NET, Java)
- Responsible for integrations with internal system components and third-party services
- Closely collaborating with other teams, both technical and non-technical, during all project phases
- Working on the complex system with large tables (100+ million records) and high data throughput (1000+ transactions / second)
- University education (ETF, PMF or FON preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in relational databases and SQL (Oracle 11g/12c preferred)
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work as a reliable team member, with a minimum amount of supervision
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience in integration with external systems and services
- Experience with complex 24/7 highly transactional systems is recommended
- Experience in performance optimization
The way we work
Release cycles are planned every 2 months and include analysis, development and testing. Second line support is provided to customers as part of daily routine. Ad-hoc releases are prepared sometimes to fulfill clients’ needs. Requirement tracking is done through Jira and in-house issue tracking system. We are working as part of a multi-national company, communicating with remote teams on a daily basis.
Our team is 10 developer strong, multidisciplinary team consisting of seniors and intermediates. The team sits in its own room. When communicating with remote colleagues we are using mostly Skype for Business and e-mail.
- Vibrant and stimulating work environment within Class-A office space
- Opportunity to learn and further improve your skills
- Opportunity to develop a career within a stable environment
- Full-time/permanent employment and competitive salary
- Private health insurance for you and your family
- Flexible working hours
Our Recruitment Process
We aim to reply to all applicants within a week of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here.
The stages include:
- CV review
- Face-to-face introduction and technical interview for shortlisted candidates
- Candidates who successfully complete this step are eligible to pass to the final round
- Usually the whole process lasts 2-3 weeks – we’ll keep you updated on each stage!
Please send your CV electronically.
Deadline for applications: 17.11.2019.