We are continually looking for new opportunities in the internet world, and for this, we're searching and slowly assembling a team of highly motivated and smart individuals who will further our network.
To that end, we are looking for a creative and driven Outreach Writer
In the world of marketing, thinking outside the box is crucial, so as an outreach writer, you ought to be original and always ready to embrace a new perspective. Of course, you have to be aware of the latest news and trends. Yet, you should also be able to let your creative juices flow and think of ways to incorporate innovative ideas into newsjacking content that high-ranking, authority websites will absolutely love.
The whole idea behind this role is that it’s your task to brainstorm and create new content ideas, making sure they’re in line with all your research, current content marketing trends, and previous content performance. You’ll be communicating with prospects, negotiating deals, preparing content instructions and writing texts for publication on authoritative websites.
To that end, your abilities to analyze and strategize will be your best friends.
As a writer with a background in outreach, you’ll need to analyze popular media outlets and websites in order to come up with topics they would be interested in and would love to publish. This content would let businesses promote themselves on authority websites, so matching their promotional demands with the media outlets’ guidelines, policies, and limitations (such as restricted topics) is essential.
- Research high quality websites and determine the best outreach approach for each authoritative prospect
- Collaborate with the team to explore new content opportunities to build online relationships with organizations, websites, bloggers, online news outlets and relevant audiences who would be interested in sharing our content
- Analyze outreach prospects and pitch them through cold email campaigns
- Be as creative as possible while thinking of topics media outlets would like to publish and pitching them in a sensible manner to see if they’ll accept them
- Write elaborate content instructions for accepted topics, taking into account exactly what both the businesses and the targeted websites want and need to ensure a 100% satisfaction rate
- Work with outreachers to develop creative ideas and initiatives targeted to specific organizations and websites relevant to our audiences
- Collaborate with editorial and design teams to bring content that brings your outreach efforts to life
- Occasionally write or edit high-quality guest posts for authoritative websites
- Brainstorm, strategize and collaborate with team members to come up with newsjacking content
- Consistently track and maintain an organized database of websites and contacts with high attention to detail
- Use Time Doctor to track all work activities and Monday.com, a project management platform, to monitor the progress and status of outreach prospects
WHAT TO BRING
- Preferably a bachelor's degree in Business, Psychology, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Near-native English proficiency
- Proficient writing and proofreading skills, as well as a detail-oriented mindset
- 1+ year of experience in an outreach role at a marketing agency
- Basic knowledge of SEO practices and tools
- Creative thinking and exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with deep internet research and a high “internet IQ”
- Experience thinking outside the box to create website content (blog articles, customer resources, infographics, etc.)
- Familiarity with advanced Google search operators (i.e. site:, inurl:, etc.)
- Results-driven mindset with the tenacity to hustle until you reach your goals
- Collaborative & comfortable working with other team members
- Ability to effectively manage multiple websites at once and maintain communication with webmasters
- Competitive and self-motivated
- Highly comfortable with learning complex & difficult to understand topics
- Ability to deliver results under pressure
- Experience using popular SEO tools such as Ahrefs, SEMRush or Moz
- Salary range: 800-1000 EUR
- Remote work — work from home
- A fantastic opportunity for professional growth in the Marketing Department and overall
- Training and all the advice you may need to ensure your outreach skills are top-notch
- Four weeks of paid vacation time after working with us for one full year
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we’ve designed a multi-step selection process that includes interviews and test assignments. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!
If you believe you fulfill our requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please send us a copy of your CV in ENGLISH along with a cover letter. Please note, though, that if you fail to include any of the two, your application will not be taken into consideration.
- Holandija, , Beatrixstraat 30