We are seeking a Cloud System Administrator to join our Global IT team. This is a key role primarily supporting and maintaining server cloud environment and maintain application solutions.
- Manage and configure Azure cloud-based infrastructure components.
- Install, configure, and optimize operations of complex systems, applications and databases.
- Monitor and maintain overall system performance and usability in all environments.
- Plan and implement best practices for infrastructure and application administration and configuration across multiple landscapes using Agile and DevOps principles in a cloud-based environment.
- Competitive working conditions
- Full time employment
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work from home
- Personal and professional career development, and payed certifications
- Private health insurance
- Innovative projects with prestigious international customers
- Team building activities to support team oriented culture
- Friendly team of helpful colleagues where knowledge sharing is everyday routine
- Coffee, Refreshments and Fruits
- Modern workplace
If you are a passionate about latest technologies, like working as a part of a team of problem solvers, and you are committed to bringing innovative solutions, then this is the position for you.
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory configuration and administration, including Azure AD, DNS, DHCP, Administer a Windows Server environment through Active Directory, Group Policy, etc.
- Win/Linux administration expertise
- Administer Microsoft cloud environments including Office 365, Sharepoint, Azure, etc is a plus
- Proficient with PowerShell and other scripting skills
- Experience working within a DevOps environment is preferred
- ITIL experience and certification desired
- Responsible person with excellent analytical skills
- Certification – AZ300 / AZ301 is highly desirable Exam AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator is a plus
- Excellent English written, oral and presentation skills; German is a plus