World's no. 1 in drums and tannery process controls
Hüni is hiring!
Our roots in tannery since 1728, enable us to understand the needs of our customers.
Hüni was established 1728 and was than transformed into engineering and production of process control equipment for tanneries in 1968. Drum production was added 1988. Today we produce drums in both Italy and Turkey.
HÜNI Process Controls has proven its leading position in the automation and control of tannery processes for over 50 years. Continuous research and development according to the needs of hundreds of customers worldwide are a guaranty for high quality engineering made in Switzerland.
For the purposes of our new branch in Serbia Helveticode d.o.o, which is providing programming services and software solutions mainly for the clients abroad, we are looking for:
PC .NET Programmer
PC .NET Programmer should be able to:
- Act as Programmer and work in an international team
- To work in Belgrade by solving problems
- To be able to work extended hours
- To be eager and open for further professional educations
- Medior/Senior level Full Stack web developer
- Knowledge in Microsoft.Net technology
- ASP.NET MVC
- Entity framework
- Crystal report
- C#, HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in working with SQL data base (MS SQL Server, MySQL)
- Experience in system tracking version (Git)
- Knowledge in .NET core technology will be considered as an advantage
- Minimum language skill English (Italian, German and any other language is advantage)
Our employees could expect:
- Dynamic and interesting career while working with international clients
- Positive atmosphere and pleasant work environment
- Young and enthusiastic colleagues
Please send your resume and motivation letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 09.11.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno