Integrated Micro-Electronics LLC Nis is part of Integrated Micro-Electronics, Inc. (IMI) - the leading global technology and electronics manufacturing solutions expert in the world. IMI ranks 19th in the list of top EMS providers in the world by the Manufacturing Market Insider based on 2021 revenues. In the automotive market, it remains the 6th largest EMS provider in the world per New Venture Research. The company specializes in highly reliable and quality electronics for long product life cycle segments in the automotive, industrial, power electronics, communications, medical and the aerospace market. Founded in 1980 as joint venture between Ayala Corporation and Resins Inc., IMI operates in 21 manufacturing sites around the world located in the Philippines, China, Singapore, the United States of America, Mexico, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic and Serbia.
We are looking for PCB DESIGNER to boost our Design & Development team in Niš, Serbia.
General purpose of the job: PCB (Layout) Design
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Participation during the feasibility study of new products;
- PCB Design of products respecting customer's specifications and the development rules;
- Evaluation of customer requirements;
- Work closely with Hardware Designers to ensure electrical and physical parameters are within specification;
- Work closely with PCB vendors/suppliers to reduce cost and maximize PCB yield;
- Work closely with Mechanical Designers to define requirements and solutions both mechanical and thermal;
- To work closely with the plant at the beginning of the development (process engineer, test engineer, project manager) to assure at the end of the development a good transfer of product in the plant;
- To work in relation with the customer for technical added value, respecting project rules set by the Technical Program Manager.
- University degree in science/ engineering;
- Excellent knowledge of design and development processes with focus on PCB design with PADS PCB design software;
- Knowledge in EMI, EMC and ESD
- Schematic capture and design of digital/ analogue circuits;
- Familiar with related IPC standards;
- Experience in developing and maintaining CAD libraries (PCB footprint and symbols)
- Knowledge of move more than one Layout tools;
- Knowledge of Thermal Simulations;
- Good computer skills (general purpose and specialized quality software);
- Fluent knowledge of English.
- Working in a multinational team of experts
- Opportunity for continuous development
- Pleasant and flexible working environment
- Good compensation package
If you want to apply please submit a detailed CV in English.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Integrated Micro-Electronics d.o.o. Niš
IMI Global Kao jedan od vodećih svetskih eksperata za pružanje proizvodnih rešenja u sferi mikroelektronike (EMS), Integrated Micro-Electronics Inc (IMI), zauzima 19. mesto na listi 50 najboljih EMS provajdera na svetu, (prema izvoru Manufacturing Market Insider-a, na osnovu prihoda u 2021. godini). Na automobilskom tržištu, IMI je 6. po veličini EMS provajdera na svetu (na osnovu analiza i rezultata istraživanja New Venture Research-a). Kao deo proizvodnog portfolia kompanije AC Industrial ... Saznajte više
"Počeo sam sa radom pre 3 godine u kompaniji IMI Niš na poziciji Vođa smene u proizvodnji. Nakon dve godine rada unapređen sam na poziciju Koordinatora proizvodnje, zahvaljujući dostignućima i uloženom ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- HRANA I PIĆE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- RAD OD KUĆE
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA