Aptiv, formerly known as Delphi, is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
To support our team at the new manufacturing plant in Leskovac we are currently looking for:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding customer expectations in terms of products and application in the production
- Communicating with Technical Design Centers and Customers
- Participating in PFMEA, Equipment Design, Problem Solving Activities, APQP and productivity improvement teams
- Ensuring proper connection between engineers
- Ensuring training on P-FMEA's
- Ensuring audits of P-FMEA's and the implementation of recommended actions
- Validating MSD exception letters for engineering changes, model year changes
- Creating and updating relevant reports
- Reference: a-q_wbzsuMCaDXEBYlMlRiQjNH4nMllFTUfKg1TqXCw.
- Bachelor/Master degree - technical field
- Previous experience in similar role (2 years)
- Knowledge of modern principles of organizing production (Lean Manufacturing)
- Knowledge of quality management systems, methodologies FMEA and Control Plans
- Knowledge of problem solving tools (Pareto, Ishikawa, 5 whys, brainstorming, etc.)
- Fluent in English
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Teamwork, enthusiasm, creativity, communication skills
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
Please send your CV in English, including personal data protection clause electronically.
To learn more about Aptiv visit aptiv.com.