Delphi is one of the largest automotive suppliers delivering advanced electrical and electronic, power-train and safety technologies to vehicle manufacturers around the world enabling them to make vehicles that are safer, greener and better connected.
To support our team at the manufacturing plant in Novi Sad we are currently looking for:
- Bachelor/Master degree - technical field
- Previous experience in similar role (2 years)
- Knowledge of modern principles of organizing production (Lean Manufacturing)
- Knowledge of quality management systems, methodologies FMEA and Control Plans
- Knowledge of problem solving tools (Pareto, Ishikawa, 5 whys, brainstorming, etc.)
- Fluent in English
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Teamwork, enthusiasm, creativity, communication skills
- Experience in automotive industry will be an asset
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding customer expectations in terms of products and application in the production
- Communicating with Technical Design Centers and Customers
- Participating in PFMEA, Equipment Design, Problem Solving Activities, APQP and productivity improvement teams
- Ensuring proper connection between engineers
- Ensuring training on P-FMEA's.
- Ensuring audits of P-FMEA's and the implementation of recommended actions
- Validating MSD exception letters for engineering changes, model year changes.
- Creating and updating relevant reports
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company;
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions