At Catena Media, we created a workplace that encourages you to be who you are and inspires you to reach your highest potential. We are looking for experienced PHP Developer with main responsibility is managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
PHP Developer's primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. This will require back-end work on APIs, together with assisting designers with the front-end development on CMSs.
- To work alongside other developers and designers, discuss work and requirements through JIRA
- To monitor the quality of code, while fulfilling the tasks to a high standard
- Understand business requirements and convert them to a solution design
- Code the design together with other developers from the team
- Do code reviews and ensure high standard of code quality
- Work on revising and developing data-crunching algorithms
- Deploy your code to live environments
TO DO IT YOU WILL NEED:
- A degree in Computer Science, or skills and experience to match
- Strong experience in web development together with experience with server-side and client-side application development
- Excellent command and experience using Symfony and PHP
- Experience with working with relation databases & NoSQL database
- Advanced knowledge of RestAPI architectures
- Experience with Git and/or other SCM system
- Solid knowledge of GitHub
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Familiar with working in Agile teams
Deadline for applications: 21.08.2019.