Codeplicity raspisuje oglas za poziciju PHP Developer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Hi Guys, CODEPLICITY is hiring PHP programmer!
What do we expect?
We believe that a candidate for this position should have minimum 3+ years of experience and should find the following terms fairly well known: DDD, TDD, BDD, SOLID, CI, REST, Refactoring, Code Review, Unit Testing, Daily Standup Meeting, User Stories... If you are self-starter, flexible, team spirited, creative in finding solutions – then you are the right candidate to apply!
What we offer:
- Work with top experts and great colleagues.
- Various events organized by our company, such as cinema, trips, paintball, barbecue gatherings, or remote Fridays twice a month
- Fully equipped kitchen, a variety of healthy and less healthy ;) food and drink such as fruit, candy, coffee, juices etc.
- Employee benefits (FitPass, private health insurance etc.)
- Guaranteed competitive salary!
If you think that you are the right candidate for this position, freely and without any obligation, email in free form or send a CV, so we could be acquainted with your experience.
For all applications confidentiality is guaranteed and data obtained will be stored exclusively for use within our company and will NOT be shared with third parties!
Apply for this position by sending your application and CV.
Deadline for applications: 28.01.2020.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!