PHP Developer - Are you a PHP Master brain?
Belgrade, Novi Sad
Would you like to be part of an internationally oriented company?
Communication & team work are part of your game? You are always interested to face another challenge and eager to improve what exists & lift the systems you work on to the next level?
If you have
- 5+ years of working experience with: Functional PHP (5.6+), MySQL, HTML, CSS, jQuery, AJAX
- experience with maintenance of existing systems and applications
- thorough knowledge of business processes, ERP systems, workflows
- experience with GIT
- practical knowledge of English language
- procedural development of PHP
Then you are at the right place at ITAF!
ITAF has an inhouse created ERP System, based on PHP and we're looking for one or more Mastermind(s) to add complex modules & systems for operations work such as supplier management interfacing, accountancy, customer service management, etc.
Curious about a couple of your challenges?
- maintain existing systems and applications
- migrate the parts of existing ERP system to newer software version (PHP, JS, ...)
- talk directly to the line manager of the development team & CEO
- work on various modules that handle supplier management, invoicing, inventory, ticket system, contracts, service portfolio, payroll management, product management, ...
- refactor and optimize existing codebase (plugins, addons, translations, ....)
- implement new features to existing applications (PHP, HTML, CSS, ...)
Who are we?
ITAF is an IT Partner for mid sized businesses based in Belgium with offices in Belgrade and Novi Sad offering a wide range of ICT solutions. We set-up and maintain complex IT services, support servers and networks on 24/7 basis, keep an eye on the business critical applications of our customers around the clock and provide many other services which let organisations thrive in today’s fast moving economy.
What can we offer you?
- An attractive position in an international and dynamic company
- Fixed employment contract or self-employed contract (via your own firm)
- Competitive compensation package depending on your experience and skills
- Possibility of private health insurance
- 22 leave days
How to show your talent for this function:
Please fill in this online survey: https://recruitment.itaf.eu/index.php/52667?lang=en
Good to know: these questions are not about right or wrong but will give us a good idea who you are. It's important to have the right person for the right job. And of course, it's even more important that you find a job which fits you. After this survey we will select people for a personal interview based on the output of this questionnaire.
If you already filled in a questionnaire in the past, please do not hesitate to do this again. We do not keep track of candidates who applied for a previous position.
Applicants who apply for this position, have to answer this questionnaire. We consider this survey as your formal application (thus not the email with your CV attached that you might have sent).
Deadline for applications: 20.08.2019.