We are a 900-strong Dutch IT service provider with four Delivery Centers in Central and Eastern Europe. We partner with clients from an eclectic array of industries, ranging from digital marketing and sales, over transportation services, banking and ISVs to TV production. We are either involved in our clients-core businesses, or directly support them. This level of involvement requires that we are responsible for choosing the right technologies and architectural solutions to fit the business.
We can achieve all this because we hire smart, capable, daring people who take pride in their work and the work environment we create together. We make a strong commitment to our people - join us, grow with us and become a part of our success story.
We are looking for:
This is a medior/senior position in our new Belgrade office. We are looking for back end software developers with knowledge and experience in developing web applications.
- profound knowledge of PHP language
- profound knowledge of object oriented concepts and design patterns
- knowledge of version control systems like git, mercurial, svn, tfs
- profound knowledge of relational databases
- experience with web servers (Nginx, Apache)
- knowledge of Node.js is a plus
- experience with other server side technologies (Java,.Net…) is a plus
- knowledge of Linux is a plus
- experience in accordance to agile principles (Scrum/Kanban) is a plus
- knowledge or hands on any NoSQL database is a plus
- solid communication skills in English
- open-minded, curious and eager to learn
You will be expected to:
- perform qualitative coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing and unit testing and other related activities in accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards
- follow the agreed team or project processes and procedures
- work with project manager and quality assurance representative to estimate new system issue resolution or package implementation efforts
- write technical design specifications, participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations
- perform unit and integration testing of an application and identify, troubleshoot and solve application code related issues
What we offer:
- ability to work for a global leader in navigation and mapping products and industry-leading location-based products
- opportunity for creative and independent work
- professional challenges in working on complex systems
- adjustable start of your working day and optimal work load
- personal development through personal development plans, training, education and certifications
- opportunity to attend international technical conferences
- great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- dynamic international working environment and great career opportunities
- business travel opportunities
- private health insurance
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: 29.11.2017.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno