enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
PHP Web Developer
- Work collaboratively as part of ops and development team to build and deploy safe and stable software
- Ensure maximum system quality via unit and functional tests
- Communicate openly and effectively in English with colleagues, including coworkers in remote offices
- Produce well-written, quality code
- Get your hands on a wide variety of the latest web technologies
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience with PHP
- Experience in working with relational databases (i.e. MySQL)
- Experience in working with and developing for *NIX-style operating systems is desirable
- Proactive and self-driven in completing tasks
- Willingness to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Independency in managing own work schedule and time, meeting deadlines and solving problems
- University degree in computer science is preferable
- Excellent command of English language, both oral and written
Working location: Belgrade
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
Please send your CV in English or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 17.09.2017.