- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
PLANet Systems Group® is a growing family of experienced programmers and customer support professionals operating from Novi Sad, Serbia. We focus on two core markets: custom development and implementation of our web based applications and support for scholarly societies and journals in their peer review and production processes.
We are looking for a
Human Resources Specialist / Manager
For our office in Novi Sad, Serbia
We are currently seeking a skilled Human Resources Specialist / Manager who is passionate about recruiting, supporting, and developing talent through our company’s policies and managing procedures. Our ideal candidate will be responsible and reliable, and willing to regularly contribute to making our company a better place to work.
We expect applicants to have a solid knowledge of various HR functions and administrative responsibilities. If you believe you possess the commitment, character, and skills to become part of our innovative team, we would like to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to help develop, implement, support, and review all Human Resource Department initiatives, policies, procedures, and systems.
- Continued involvement in and refinement of the recruitment process, including generating job descriptions, posting advertisements, and managing the hiring process.
- Strategic development skills to develop and evaluate onboarding plans and provide on-boarding and off-boarding procedures.
- Conducting annual Employee Survey.
Knowledge & Assets:
- University degree in HR or social sciences (psychology, human resources management or organizational sciences)
- Working experience in HR department is desirable (5 years of work experience on similar work positions will be considered an advantage)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Great listener and communicator
- High self-awareness and self-esteem
- Demonstrates High level of integrity and trustworthiness
- Extraordinary soft skills (conflict management)
- Excellent change management and project management skills
- Good knowledge of English language
- Strong computer skills, especially MS Excel and MS Word
- Precise, well organized and analytical person with great attention to details
We are offering:
- Permanent employment in our office in Novi Sad, Serbia
- Challenging tasks in a highly professional environment
- Pleasant and relaxed atmosphere, team spirit, team-building activities
- Working in a constantly growing company
- Competitive salary and conditions corresponding to high demands of the position
Please send your CV and Cover Letter in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 20.03.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno