POS Software Engineer
Deploy is a technology agency founded in 2009. in Austin, Texas. We work with agencies, startups and product company partners to deliver mission critical technology solutions. We are currently looking for a POS Software Engineer to join a dynamic team in our Belgrade office.
Point Of Sale (POS) Software Technical Skills
- Experience in developing features for the enterprise level POS platform
- Experience working with NCR point-of-sale systems for POS integration project
- Role will include architecting and developing POS integration modules to support a new technology platform
- Experience implementing and testing feature enhancements to production software
- Experience troubleshooting customized implementations of NCR systems
- Nice to have - software engineering experience with other enterprise-level POS systems.
- Advanced knowledge of OO programming languages (such as C#, Java or PHP).
- Knowledge of database systems and query languages.
- Experience in mobile development for Android or iOS platforms is a plus.
- Development of RESTful web services
- Knowledge of industry best practices such as Service Oriented Architectures and design patterns.
- Identify and define integration points with third party solutions.
- 3+ years developing and implementing large-scale technology engagements with NCR or other enterprise POS software solutions
- Highly self-directed, able to multi-task given incomplete and conflicting knowledge.
- Understanding of the product design process and technology best practices across technologies (client/server-side, QA, deployment, project management etc.)
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Knowledge of the POS Application Architecture domain
*Please note that for this specific selection process, we will not be taking into consideration the following profiles: customer support engineers, hardware engineers and QA engineers
Deploy is an equal opportunity employer (EEO)