POS Tech Lead
Deploy is a technology agency founded in 2009. in Austin, Texas. We work with agencies, startups and product partners to deliver mission critical technology solutions. Currently we are looking for a POS Tech Lead to join us in our Belgrade office.
Point Of Sale (POS) Software Technical Skills
- Experience working with NCR point-of-sale systems for POS integration project
- Role will include architecting and developing POS integration modules to support a new technology platform
- Experience implementing and testing feature enhancements to production software
- Experience troubleshooting customized implementations of NCR systems
- Nice to have - software engineering experience with other enterprise-level POS systems.
- Coach the team in best practices throughout the project lifecycle.
- Oversee development to ensure quality and standards.
- Work with client and program managers to ensure schedule is on time/on target.
- Communicate effectively with vendors, other tech teams and business owners.
- Successfully mitigate any conflicts that may arise within the team.
- Ability to assess, estimate and divide work among team members.
- Deep understanding of SDLC methodologies, and practicing knowledge of Agile/Scrum.
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages such as C#, Java or PHP.
- Advanced knowledge of database systems and query languages.
- Experience in mobile development for Android or iOS platforms is a plus.
- Development of RESTful web services
- Enterprise architecture knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of industry best practices such as Service Oriented Architectures and design patterns.
- Ability to provide comprehensive answers to development, infrastructure, deployment and capacity planning.
- Identify and define integration points with third party solutions.
- Define the tools & technologies used to implement the solution.
- Work with vendor services to provide elements related to technology selection and implementation.
- Perform problem analysis, identifying root causes, outlining resolution options and taking appropriate actions to resolve problems.
- Act as the primary technical contact on a project for internal and client teams.
- Translate business requirements and wireframes into technical vision and strategy.
- Analyze and document technical requirements based on client’s expectations.
- Understand customer and market trends by following emerging technologies.
- Participate in Business Development opportunities.
- Evaluate technical requirements to estimate time and cost of the project.
- Understand business goals and strategy.
- 6-8+ years developing and implementing large-scale technology engagements with NCR or other enterprise POS software solutions
- Highly self-directed, able to multi-task given incomplete and conflicting knowledge.
- Experience managing technology teams of 3+ people (developers, QA, etc.) is a plus
- Excellent understanding of the product design process and technology best practices across technologies (client/server-side, QA, deployment, project management etc.)
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- POS Application Architecture: Expert knowledge of the domain
- Working ability to identify architecturally significant requirements, issues and their ramifications to business and technology concerns.
*Please note that for this specific selection process, we will not be taking into consideration the following profiles: customer support engineers, hardware engineers and QA engineers
Deploy is an equal opportunity employer (EEO)
Deadline for applications: 15.10.2017.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno