Persist Agency is a full service digital marketing agency located in United States. Founded in 2013 as a web development shop later we extended our services and included: SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Reputation Management and Social Media. This made us a one stop shop for a successful digital presence for any business.We work with big and small and have numerous successful projects in our portfolio. We drive conversions with the right message to the right person at the right time and help our clients realize their goals.
Success starts with having the right people. At Persist Agency, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment.
PPC (Pay Per Click) Manager
Are you our PPC Manager? We are offering you a full-time remote position.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Launching and optimizing PPC campaigns
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing search platform accounts
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for management
- Job brief
We are looking for an experienced PPC (Pay Per Click) Manager to run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets. In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.) You should also be analytical and good with numbers.Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI).
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn) is preferred
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.)
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field
- AdWords certification is a plus
The salary we offer for PPC (Pay Per Click) Manager position is competitive and will be based on your experience and knowledge. Employees become eligible for vacation and bonus after first 6 months of employment.