We are looking for:
Training & Resourcing Assistant / Coordinator
Permanent / Full-time / Office-based in Belgrade
We are currently looking for knowledgeable and enthusiastic candidates to apply for the position of Training & Resourcing Assistant/Coordinator and join our dynamic international team.
A person at this positon will help PSI with selecting and training the best-qualified professionals in the clinical research industry in the country and region, and will work closely with colleagues and counterparts from other company offices worldwide.
The ideal candidate will have:
- University degree
- Administrative experience, preferably in the international environment
- Prior experience in HR, recruitment, or training is a plus
- Excellent command of English, spoken and written (advanced level)
- Team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Friendly, approachable and able to build relationships at all levels
- Discreet and professional – able to demonstrate strong work ethics and handle confidential information
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with an eye for detail
- Flexible, fast learner, able to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced and energetic working environment
- Willing to develop in HR and training area
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
The scope of responsibilities will include:
- Posting job openings, organizing and conducting entry testing of job candidates for various positions in the office/region
- Proactively reach out to potential candidates to present job opportunities at PSI
- Conducting interviews for various positions in the office/region
- Establish ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand their business and recruitment needs
- Schedule and coordinate candidate interviews with line managers
- Maintain hiring records for office/region
- Arrange for training of office/regional staff
- Assist in coordination of training activities between company offices
- After relevant training, conduct induction and procedural trainings for office/regional staff
- Liaise with extra-departmental resources for organizing training for office/regional staff
- Maintain staff CVs, training files, evaluation records
- Assist in preparation for and attendance at systems audits
What is special about the role:
- We offer a dynamic environment – no day is the same and there are always new initiatives or projects waiting for you
- You will have all support from our tight-knit global and local teams, and we will gladly share our knowledge and experience with you
- Depending on your experience and qualifications, this could be a start-up position, or a development opportunity. There will be a lot of routine and trainings at the beginning. At the same time, this is a great chance to become a professional in HR and develop a career in an international company.
- We provide high-quality employment, competitive salary, and a positive, friendly work environment
PSI’s business is about conducting clinical research of novel medications. We work as the interface of R&D, pharmaceutical industry and healthcare science and provide services to big and mid-sized pharmaceutical and biotech companies. We help our clients research the safety and efficacy of medications and bring the best ones to market.
By conducting global clinical research trials, PSI makes cutting-edge treatment available in drugstores all over the world and helps patients with serious medical conditions improve or even safe their lives.
PSI’s global reach allows us to run clinical trials across multiple continents, in 50+ countries around the world.
Being a Swiss-incorporated company, we are distinguished by a solid presence and infrastructure in Central, Eastern and Western Europe, North and South America, South Africa and India. Our office in Belgrade has been in operation since 2008 and has been successfully supporting our regional clinical trial activities as part of international multi-center projects.
With an impressive number of active projects and a network of dedicated clinical sites all over the country, we subscribe to the idea that it is kind of fun doing the impossible, and continue growing with services and staffing worldwide.
We will be glad to welcome you to our great team, and achieve new heights together!
To apply, E-mail your CV in English and application letter electronically.
By applying to this Job Ad you confirm that you have read and that you agree with the terms of Job Applicant Data Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 14.06.2018.