An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub of Swarovski, based in Gdansk, Poland. The GBS organization delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of the process portfolio. We are searching for PTP Accountant willing to support production unit and participate in transition.
PTP Accountant with Serbian
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In this position, your main duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Processing purchase invoices and ensuring payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner
- Processing expense reimbursement in compliance with company policies and procedures;
- Verifying AP pay file with purchase order or vendor master agreement
- Responding to AP inquiries
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Possibly bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Solid understanding of accounts payable principles
- Data entry skills along with a passion for working with numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and standard software tools
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills
- Continuous improvement mindset, strong process orientation and a solution orientated work approach
- Fluency in Serbian and English in speaking and writing
- Ability to travel
- MS Office and knowledge in SAP would be a great plus
WHAT WE OFFER
Working for us as a PTP Accountant it is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity.We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).Candidates from outside Gdańsk /Tricity area may also benefit from our relocation support.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Deadline for applications: 15.04.2019.