Nestlé is a leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company present in all countries worldwide. Nestlé Adriatic, founded in 2003, employs over 800 employees and covers all former Yugoslav countries (with headquarters in Belgrade).
Nestlé is always focused on long-term business results; short-term profit is never a priority. According to this, we always search for people focused on long-term company's objectives and interests, who will develop and grow together with the company.
Here at Nestlé, we are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated enthusiast, pragmatic and well-organized individual with genuine integrity to join our Factory Team in Surčin at the position of:
Packaging Associate Specialist (m/f)
What would be your main responsibilities on this position?
- Develop and/or introduce new packaging and processes within factory, based on Research and Development owned technology or in close collaboration with Product Technology Center and Research and Development, while taking into consideration compliance with Nestle and external standards
- Supports technology and know-how transfer to factory and marketing teams on projects and initiatives related to product, processes and technologies
- Knowledge owner for his/her area of expertise for the product categories in scope
- Optimize and improve current products, processes and packaging within factory
- Contribute to and manage projects and initiatives related to packaging, processes and suppliers (e.g. costs reductions, optimization of manufacturing parameters, supplier development, specification creation and optimization within his/her area of expertise).
Profile of the candidate:
- University degree – Faculty of Technology, Faculty of Agriculture or Faculty of Organizational Sciences
- Previous experience in product/packaging development or renovation process would be considered as an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Developed time management skills
- Strong initiative and drive for result
- Open-minded, structured and clear on priorities
- Advanced user of MS Office package
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- SAP knowledge will be considered as advantage
Position is situated in Surčin factory and reports to New Product Development Manager - Factory Surčin.
If you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English via application link, not later than 22.10.2017. Candidates who will be invited for interview will be notified latest 2 weeks after advert expiry. All other applicants will receive official notification after end of the selection process.