SR Technics Services d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Payroll Specialist.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Payroll Specialist, a member of International HR team, will be responsible for independent execution of Serbian payroll, with the responsibility to ensure an excellent level of service in terms of quality, timeliness and precision. Besides Serbian Payroll he/she will support United Kingdom payroll and other country`s payroll when needed.
- Gather, check, react/correct when needed and include in the payroll - information on: hours worked, bonuses, changes in the salary for each employee, new joiners, leavers etc.
- Calculate the correct amounts incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc.
- Initiating approvals from management for different elements of payroll when needed
- Prepare and execute payroll in line with established needs and processes
- Prepare all tax related reports
- Preparation and distribution of pay slips
- Keep track of all relevant data
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll to superiors
- Prepare reports for management, finance department etc.
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree in economics or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in payroll activities
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll practices
- SAP experience is desired
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience in international payroll is desired
- Other finance and/or HR experience is an advantage
- Strong mathematical skills
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Experience in international environment is a clear plus
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) C1 level
- Fluency in German is an advantage
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 16.10.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!