As a leading provider of Global Business Services, we work with some of the world’s most dynamic organizations. Our people are global citizens equipped with local expertise who help to shape the world of business, every day.
TMF Group is opening a Regional Hub for our CES Cluster (Hungary, Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia) located in Subotica!
- Accurate payroll calculation for our clients in the provided payroll system/program;
- Responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the payroll documents;
- Reporting to the Tax office and other state institutions, on monthly and annual level;
- Preparing reports on the payroll calculation;
- Written communication with clients, state authorities or other third parties;
- Keeping up-to-date with the payroll related legislation.
- High school or Bachelor degree in Finance or Economy;
- 3+ years of experience in related field;
- Experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel);
- Good communication, problem solving and networking capability;
- Fluency in English language is mandatory, Hungarian language would be a plus;
- Experience of working in payroll systems would be taken as an advantage.
Recruitment process steps:
CV Application: Submit your application via “Apply” button;
Business Fit: If your application fits the requirements, our Recruitment team will be in touch to explain the role and understand your fit with the team and the business;
Interview and assessment: Personal meeting with the Hiring Manager in our office premises in Subotica.
In TMF our primary focus is on our employees and high-quality service!
- We provide continuous professional development to each employee and further training;
- We have a clear and transparent career path for every employee;
- Our talented newcomers will have exposure to different business industries working with high profile international and domestic clients;
- Our experienced and highly skilled colleagues will share their knowledge unconditionally with new team members acting as true mentors;
- Our team is consisted out of young, goal driven professionals, nurturing the team spirit and friendly atmosphere;
- We make our employees feel valued as individuals.
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.