LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 910 stores in 44 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 42,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
We Crown Our Successes with Awards
- We were awarded in 3 categories in “Innovation Forum and Awards in Retail-2017” which was organized by Capital and Economist magazines.
- We are ranked as 1st in “The Largest Ready-Made Clothing Retailer of Turkey based on the Number of Stores”
- 1st in “The Biggest Retail Companies According to Square Meter Abroad”
- 2nd in “The Companies Which Provide the Highest Employment Rate” of Turkey.
We are looking for:
Payroll and Personnel Specialist
- Reports changes in the country legislation to head office, gets approval and makes sure it is put into practice properly.
- Checks whether legislation changes are put into practice, advice the related departments against the mistakes detected in these controls.
- Informs head office of changes in payroll legislation and makes sure payroll firms are putting these legislation changes into practice.
- Gets and shares legal opinion on legislation and/or leaving employees as per the requests from related departments.
- Makes sure support is obtained from law offices for the auditing to be conducted by legal authorities of the country.
- Controls whether the employees in the payment list are registered in Harmony.
- Makes sure time sheets of all employees are correct and they are transferred into payment list correctly.
- Makes sure overtime payments comply with company procedures and are correct.
- Makes sure the amount in the payment list are approved by compensation and benefits unit.
- Makes sure bank account information of the employees in the payment list is accurate.
- Checks legal deductions of employees in the payment list.
- Calculates annual leave payment, makes the payment in the legal period after getting approval from head office.
- Calculates legal progress payment of employee leaving the job and makes the payment in the legal period after getting approval from head office.
- Registers newly recruited personnel into Harmony, detects missing information and makes sure information is complete and up to date.
- Performs exit processes of the employees leaving the job, completes missing information and keeps it up to date.
- Makes sure that the employee information is complete and up to date, detects missing information and completes.
- Makes sure that social security is informed of new recruited employees or leaving employees in the legal period.
- Gets the latest version of Payroll excel back ups each month after payroll period is over, controls with finance teams and reports to head office.
- Manages the process in which work and residence permits of expatriates are obtained.
- Makes sure the benefits of the expatriate are being used in comply with company rules.
- Manages legal processes of the expatriates needing extend of agreements or expatriates who are leaving the job.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Education & Language Skills.
- University Degree in a relevant field.
- Excellent knowledge of the Employment Act.
- Member of the National Institute of Human Resources Management - will be considered as an advantage.
- Professional Expertise.
- Minimum 2 years of payroll administration experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience in keeping and tracking employees appointment documentation- labor contracts, termination orders, side letters and annexes, implementation of disciplinary actions.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Employment Act.
- Strong knowledge of payroll practices involving salaries, tracking of working hours and any types of leaves, sales commission employees.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to meet payroll and period closing deadlines.
- Capable of discretely handling confidential information.
- Analytical mindset that is able to innovate and improve existing processes.
- Knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Specific Competencies.
- Team player.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Able to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.
Deadline for applications: 19.06.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno