People & Culture Administrator
N Nursery & Family Club is a fast-moving London-based start-up. In 2017 we opened our first nursery & family club in Stoke Newington (North London). We are now busy working on the blueprint to launch 2-3 new neighborhood clubs a year, rolling out the concept across London over the next few years.
If you’re excited about helping us build it - we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
We are looking for a People &Culture Assistant for our growing Admin Support Team. You will be working closely with the Head of People & Culture (based in the UK) and the Head of Admin Support (based in Serbia).
This role would be suitable for an experienced Personal/Administrative/Virtual Assistant, who understands business organizational structures, is familiar with foreign business culture, and is keen to learn more and expand their skill set in an exciting and rapidly growing company!
- Onboarding new employees based on an extensive onboarding checklist which includes various tasks and processes – from simple tasks like data entry to more complex ones like background checks
- Processing leavers based on the exit checklist
- Taking responsibility to ensure that all onboarding & exit checklist steps are accurately and consistently completed
- Maintaining employees individual files and other HR databases up to date and uniformly structured and formatted
- Communicating with new employees and members of the UK team to obtain any missing information
- Assisting the Head of People &Culture team with recruitment – including uploading and tagging of applicants on Applicant Tracking System
- Assisting with various ad-hoc tasks as required
- Excellent IT skills - highly proficient with GSuite and a wide range of cloud-based systems
- Excellent communication skills, with a good level of English language ability (both spoken and written)
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, keeping to agreed timelines for delivery
- Ability to prioritize under the pressure of multiple tasks
- Fast learner with a good eye for detail
- Passion for creating a positive employee experience when a member of the team joins – think of them as your customers
- Positivity, glass half full attitude
- Independent worker, but happy working as part of the People & Culture team remotely
- Annual all expenses paid a trip to UK office
- 20 days paid annual leave
- Expanding team in Serbia with plans to set up an office in a Belgrade co-working space
Company website: www.nfamilyclub.com
Deadline for applications: 04.06.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno