We are looking for a
Pharmaceutical Market Research Interviewer
student part-time position
Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kragujevac, Niš
Quintiles and IMS Health have come together to become IQVIA, The Human Data Science Company™
Inspired by the industry we help, IQVIA commits to providing solutions that enable life sciences companies to innovate with confidence, maximize their opportunities and ultimately drive human health outcomes forward.
We provide actionable solutions by tapping into the power of the IQVIA CORE™:
- Domain Expertise - Institutional knowledge and domain expertise across diseases, geographies and scientific methods
- Advanced Analytics - Faster, more precise decision-making generated by advanced analytics designed for healthcare
- Unparalleled Data - One of the world’s largest curated healthcare data sources with innovative privacy protections
- Transformative Technology - Leading technologies to provide real-time access to operations-critical information
We are looking for persistent, innovative, independent & responsible senior (class 4 and above) medical, pharmaceutical, dentist students with excellent communication skills.
Task description [project based]:
- Invite physicians to respond market research surveys.
- Conduct market research interviews.
- Register collected survey data into database.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Persistent, precise with attention to details.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Experienced user of MS Excel.
- Willingness and ability to learn.
- Conversational and business English is an advantage, basic knowledge requested.
What we offer? Why to apply?
- Unique startup opportunity to broaden your knowledge.
- Beneficial package and flexible engagement [results based].
- Potential to be engaged for another task, ad-hoc based.
Talented individuals joining our team are assured to gain deep knowledge in life sciences consulting with rapid learning curve and opportunities to work on diverse tasks within cross-geography projects. We are also very flexible with working hours and give you possibility to work from home. Our IQVIA Consulting team offers a unique combination of management consulting and data analytics in the pharmaceutical industry. Key end-to-end innovative solutions include market entry strategy, portfolio and pricing optimization, market access studies and commercial model design. We are young and fastest growing team in CEE region – come and join us!
Send your CV’s electronically.
Deadline for applications: 04.11.2018.