We are an international fast growing healthcare company and as a result of our rapid growth we are looking for:
Pharmacovigilance (PV) Assistant (m/f)
The Pharmacovigilance (PV) Assistant should be at least High School graduate.
The Pharmacovigilance (PV) Assistant tasks will include:
- to perform administration activities in Pharmacovigilance
- to organise meetings and teleconferences
- to assist the organisation of PrimeVigilance offices
- Reference: mKq--W4cjlrvHOSP13CHT2ELGXrXVq76X9r2V3bXPFo.
- very good English skills (both verbal and written, B2 at least)
- excellent organisational skills, ability to work under pressure with accuracy and meet tight deadlines
- high degree of discretion dealing with confidential information
- very good IT skills (MS Word, Excel )
- ability to manage multiple and varied tasks and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- full-time position
- pharmacovigilance and other professional trainings
- stimulating working environment
Please send us your motivation letter and your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.