We are an international fast growing healthcare company and as a result of our rapid growth we are looking for a
Pharmacovigilance (PV) Associate (m/f)
that will be based in our office in Belgrade (Serbia).
The PV Associate should be a Life Science graduate - Faculty of Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Veterinary Faculty, Molecular Biology or a Medical high/secondary school graduate that has interest in the field of pharmacovigilance. The PV Associate will be working as part of a project team, performing and supporting contracted pharmacovigilance activities on behalf of PrimeVigilance.
The Pharmacovigilance (PV) Associate will be responsible for:
- Assisting with pharmacovigilance processes (processing of individual cases and preparation of aggregate reports), supporting preparation of SOPs, product safety reviews, as required
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of an additional foreign language is an advantage (German, Spanish etc.)
- Good IT skills (MS Office)
- People who are excited to learn and contribute to patient safety
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Full-time position
- Pharmacovigilance and other professional trainings (including language and IT skills)
- Various directions of career development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Very interesting office-based job in a friendly international (EU) team of young highly educated people
- Office based work in Belgrade
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your application electronically enclosing your English CV. Due to high a volume of applications only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 10.12.2019.