Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
If you want to change the future of mobility, join the new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad. We are looking for a:
Platform Software Engineer for Vehicle Dashboards (m/f)
Novi Sad (IT Industry)
- Develop dashboard instrument clusters for commercial vehicles
- Design of new software components (e.g. OEM diagnostic protocols, partition management, communication drivers, memory drivers)
- Analyze software requirements and defined/adapt the software architecture and design
- Develop SW modules using C programming language
- Perform module integration and verification
- Cooperate with an international development team and customers.
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Advanced knowledge of C programming language (at least 2 years of experience)
- Good knowledge of embedded systems and microcontrollers
- Understanding of HW schematics and handling of measurement equipment
- Knowledge of SW development life cycles
- Knowledge of OEM transport protocols (ISO TP) and OEM diagnostic standards (UDS, KWP2000)
- Knowledge of Flash memories and EEPROM technologies
- Familiar with Agile SW development (SCRUM)
- Automotive experience is an advantage
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 11.07.2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental: