JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 38 patents–more than any other spend management company. www.jagger.com.
Within its value engineering department located in Belgrade, JAGGAER is offering the following vacancy:
Junior Procurement Software Pre-sales Consultant (m/f)
Center of Excellence
Overview of Job Function:
The pre-sales engineers are Subject Matter Experts in JAGGAER’s Source to Pay solutions. This role will initially focus on maturing sales enablement assets leveraged by sales teams across the globe. In terms of a career growth, there is an expectation for the candidate to mature into a client engagement role, delivering remote presentations and demonstrations to JAGGAER clients and prospects around the world.
This position will be an excellent career move for anyone working within Procurement that would like to grow into a Software Sales or Consulting role. Equally, candidates in a Business Analyst position with some procurement background knowledge whom are keen to mature into a Software Sales or Consulting position should find this opportunity exciting, as you will have an opportunity to evolve your value messaging and sales orientated consulting skills.
Your Main Tasks:
- Understand the entire “JAGGAER One” platform and become in a subject matter expert in the Source to Pay software solutions
- You will be supporting JAGGAER Pre-Sales Consultants (aka Value Engineers) and Account Executives by maturing best class sales enablement assets such as Value Propositions, Customer Success Case Studies, Best Practice, Competitive Intel and Differentiators, Software Demonstration Assets, Solution Videos, Training/Enablement/On-boarding material among other SME and thought leadership material and assets.
- Support in prepare compelling demonstrations of JAGGAER software solutions that will be leveraged in our sales engagements.
- Assist in delivering remote demonstrations and presentation to JAGGAER’s global clients and prospects.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (e.g. Account Managers, Professional Services, Product Management and Marketing) to manage and improve content and configure appropriate solutions relevant to industry verticals and specific client scenarios
- Work collaboratively on cross functional teams to continually provide feedback on ways JAGGAER can improve product functionality as well as improve sales content, demo content and messaging
- Win\Loss reporting process support & execution
- Internal and external performance feedback surveys creation and process execution, and summary reporting
- Engage with customers to gather business and technical requirements, determine business needs and architect appropriate solutions
- Utilizing advanced knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, industry best practices and competitive
- Experience in the Procurement sector, either in a software company or within the procurement department of a company
- Experience with procurement software
- A good understanding of Supplier Management, Sourcing, Contract Management, Category Management, eProcurement, Invoicing and Accounts Payable
- Desire to further your knowledge about the Supply Management, Spend Management, Supply Chain, Procurement disciplines enabled by JAGGAER
- Education: university degree in Engineering, Computer science or Business
- A team player with ability to take personal ownership for deliverables and timelines
- Excellent command of English and MS Office (Word, PPT, xls, etc)
- Ability to support multiple projects and tasks
- Technical experience in IT, Supply Management, Spend Management, or Procurement (e.g. technical background as it relates to configuration, development and/or system integration experience)
- First experience in working with customers
- Excellent communication skills to effectively communicate business and technical concepts clearly & effectively through meetings, presentations and demos
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities and a young and motivated team
- Private Health Insurance
- A modern office in New Belgrade
Apply now and be part of our success! Please send your application documents, including the position for which you are applying, your CV, salary expectations and the possible starting date electronically.
Deadline for applications: 20.03.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!