JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 38 patents–more than any other spend management company. www.JAGGAER.com.
Senior Application Administrator (M/F)
JAGGAER is looking for a Sr. Application Administrator to be a part of our Corporate IT team focusing on implementation, integration and support of corporate enterprise-wide applications. The Sr. Applications Administrator is responsible for all aspects of application administration for assigned applications (NetSuite, Concur, JAGGAER Marketplace, Ultipro and others). This includes: end user support, application health monitoring, upgrades, performance monitoring, documenting known processes, creating new procedures, configuration and customizations, deployment and internal communications. Qualified candidates must be organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated and take initiative in performing tasks with professionalism and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Configure, Install, and Maintain assigned Applications
- Design and implement new IT systems – Works closely with the Technology Leadership in assisting with planning, development and design of new IT systems, and recommends solutions for improvements to the current IT systems, including but not limited to implementing automation tasks as needed
- Support integrations between Finance owned apps and other business applications
- Responsible for integration of acquired companies into Finance applications
- Fully responsible for problem management activities such as issue resolution and root cause analysis
- Liaise with vendor support on all issues
- Provide advice and training to end-users
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
- Enable best practices and process automation
- Maintain SLA, System Availability, Capacity management, and Performance KPI for on premise applications
- Collaborate with hardware, OS, DBA technical teams to ensure proper integration of the environment (on premise applications)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent preferred
- 3+ years’ work experience in application administration
- Demonstrated ability to be the subject matter expert in supporting, maintaining, and administering complex applications
- Deep understanding of EU accounting practices and EU VAT tax administration
- Knowledge of infrastructure in support of networked servers and storage
- Experience with failover, high availability, disaster recovery and business continuity
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and knowledge of analytical tools
- Requires extensive experience with NetSuite and Concur. JAGGAER Marketplace and Ultipro experience is preferred. Commission application experience preferred.
- System analysis experience, problem solving and systemic process improvement skill
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively interface and present to technical and nontechnical staff at all organizational levels
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities and a young and motivated team
- Private Health Insurance
- A modern office in New Belgrade
Apply now and be part of our success!
Please send your application documents, including the position for which you are applying, your CV, salary expectations and the possible starting date electronically.
Deadline for applications: 20.04.2019.