Pool4Tool raspisuje oglas za poziciju Software Tester.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
JAGGAER is the world leader in the development and distribution of web-based SaaS Software for supplier management and supplier integration. We have offices in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and North America.
We have the vision of creating a unique solution that allows optimized usability for procurement professionals in nearly every industry. To achieve this goal, we are constantly working on new innovations, and we see ourselves as pioneers for the future of the e-procurement industry.
JAGGAER is a visionary and rapidly expanding multinational company. We are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy team members who share our vision and want to help us shape the future of the industry.
SOFTWARE TESTER (M/F)
Within its software development department located in Vienna, Belgrade and Novi Sad, JAGGAER is offering the following vacancy:
Your Main Tasks:
- Exploratory and functional testing of new features, change requests and fixed bugs
- Help our teams in identifying and tracking down problems and document them
- Build up expert knowledge in various modules and software components
- Follow an Agile development process with monthly release cycles and highly frequent deployments
- Work in your team with already defined testing procedures and methodologies, tracking and documenting all steps taken in our issue tracking system
- You worked as a software tester before and/or have a very good understanding of complex browser-based software
- You have a background in business/economics and can quickly understand processes and requirements in the area of e-procurement
- You can understand requirements as defined by a product manager and check them against the actual implementation
- You can write down problems you find in a very structured way and are able to communicate efficiently with colleagues from many areas
- Eager to learn, willing to share knowledge and able to adapt to new processes and workflows
- Relevant education in the domain of software engineering and testing and/or having an ISTQB certification is a plus
- Good command of English (written and spoken), German is an advantage
- Knowledge in using tools used in test automation of browser-based applications (e.g. Selenium, Ranorex, Tosca) is a plus
- You are permitted and able to work in Belgrade or Novi Sad/Serbia (we are not looking for remote workers)
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting growth opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture as well as a great team
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health Insurance
Apply now and be part of our success! Please send your application documents, including the position for which you are applying, your CV, salary expectations and the possible starting date electronically.
Deadline for applications: 16.05.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!