Pool4Tool raspisuje oglas za poziciju Software Test Automation Engineer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
JAGGAER is the world leader in the development and distribution of web-based SaaS Software for supplier management and supplier integration. We have offices in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and North America.
We have the vision of creating a unique solution that allows optimized usability for procurement professionals in nearly every industry. To achieve this goal, we are constantly working on new innovations, and we see ourselves as pioneers for the future of the e-procurement industry.
JAGGAER is a visionary and rapidly expanding multinational company. We are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy team members who share our vision and want to help us shape the future of the industry.
SOFTWARE TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER (M/F)
Within its software development department located in Vienna, Belgrade and Novi Sad, JAGGAER is offering the following vacancy:
Your Main Tasks:
- Ensure the quality of our SaaS solution by building and maintaining a fully automated test environment
- Focus on the end-to-end regression testing of our software, in connection with 3rd party systems and backend processes
- Create test cases, build, improve and maintain the test environment, run tests, report defects
- Follow an Agile development process with monthly release cycles and highly frequent deployments
- You have worked in testing browser-based applications following an automated test approach
- You know one of the tools (e.g. Selenium, Ranorex, Tosca) used in testing browser-based applications well
- The knowledge of a programming language (e.g. C#, Java) is a plus
- Experience with MySQL, MongoDB, Git and Jira is a plus, as well as experience in CI systems like Jenkins
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities and a young and motivated team
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health Insurance
- A modern office in New Belgrade
Apply now and be part of our success! Please send your application documents, including the position for which you are applying, your CV, salary expectations and the possible starting date electronically.
Deadline for applications: 07.06.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!