Post-Implementation Support Consultant (with SQL)
Since we are continuously expanding our business, we are constantly searching for new talented people to join our FrontInvest support team. Here you will be working on resolving various issues for our clients. Being in a technical and client facing position at the same time, you will be a direct representative of eFront. From this position, a natural career progression would be to become a team leader or to move more towards business and become an account manager. On the other hand, if you are a tech-savvy person, you could focus on building your career in programming or becoming a QA.
*This position requires working in shifts
Your day would include:
- Providing support to eFront’s clients and resolving software issues via ticketing system
- Providing analysis of client’s needs and evaluating the feasibility of their requirements
- Maintaining regular contact with customers and fully understanding their needs and business background
- Prioritization of daily tasks based on clients needs
- Developing advanced skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical areas
- Performing client training and supporting solutions, conducting demonstrations and presentations
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have:
- 1-3 years of similar work experience
- Faculty degree in Organizational Sciences/ Economy/IT/Mathematics
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and soft skills
Great to have:
- Knowledge in Corporate Finance and/or accounting background would be an asset
- An enthusiastic attitude towards new technology/IT
- DWH knowledge (User Defined data types, procedures and functions)
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
Deadline for applications: 17.10.2019.