EyeSee is an award-winning tech startup that is revolutionizing the market research industry with a unique consumer neuroscience lab in the cloud.
Using its innovative technology, EyeSee collects behavioral, neuro, and survey data from consumers’ own devices and webcams to deliver fast, cost-effective and globally scalable insights that improve innovation, marketing and communication.
We are proud to service the world’s leading companies: Nike, Facebook, Procter & Gamble, Volvo, The Home Depot, Twitter, Nestlé, Unilever, VW and many more. Our team consists of entrepreneurs, technologists and academics. Find out more at www.eyesee-research.com.
If you believe that you comply with the terms, feel free to apply for the position:
- Actively participate in all phases of sales process – from generating leads to closing deals
- Identify companies and decision makers that can say “yes” to partnering with EyeSee
- In depth study of companies & profiles to create personalized pitches and identify best ways to approach them
- Reach out to prospects through relevant channels
- Provide and participate conf calls and meetings with Biz Dev Director
- Assist in developing RFP responses and presentations
- Develop and sustain client relationships through conf calls, meetings, presentations, business networking, etc.
- Grow further the clients by navigating through the organization and pitching to new prospects
- Maintain opportunity data in SalesForce CRM System
- Understand and stay current with competitors' strengths and weaknesses and effectively articulate
EyeSee's competitive advantage
- Closely cooperate with Business Development Director for USA market
- Reference: wm7RusJMGt_zOGLpnwP7llbdxEalD07hG5mrCFI5cZ0.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and Power Point
- Ability to learn and understand software, networking, and database concepts
- Interest in programming (VBA or python) would be a plus
- Goal oriented mindset
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proactive with proven initiative
- Team player
- Ability to find creative solutions to all sorts of problems
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and activities simultaneously
- Work in a fast growing technology-driven research company
- Dynamic and passionate team of young professionals
- Learn transferable skillsets: growing sales, marketing, market research, CRM and data/IT, people/soft skills
- Career growth opportunities
- A comfortable working space