Cardno is a professional infrastructure and environmental services company, with expertise in the development and improvement of physical and social infrastructure for communities around the world. Cardno is implementing a USAID-funded project in Serbia and is looking for qualified individuals to join our Belgrade based team.
We are looking for
JOB DESCRIPTION AND STATEMENT OF WORK
USAID has awarded Cardno a four-year contract to improve the competitiveness of the Serbian food processing industry, with the goal to increase sales and exports of Serbian food products in domestic and international markets. Through this activity Cardno will partner with public and financial institutions, the Serbian education system, business associations, and a variety of other service providers to create a support system for Serbian companies that can be replicated within other industries and is sustainable.
Scope of Work
The Training Specialist will:
- Provide expertise in workforce skills development to the industry
- Collaborate with selected industry stakeholders in designing targeted training certification programs with technical universities/institutions
- Facilitate development and monitor internship programs with lead industry firms and technical universities in Serbia for student graduates/start-ups
- Manage the timely completion of project deliverables and their presentation to USAID in a professional manner
- Reference: jYGIZpSzhrCE2C-s7IrhJtOSJX_ChBptJu1aVgv49NA.
Capacities Required for Position
The following are the key minimum capabilities required:
- Relevant university degree
- Professional experience working with educational and training institutes, and research centers
- At least 10 (ten) years’ professional experience in the field of education, design and delivery of training, internship and mentorship programs
- At least 10 (ten) years’ experience in project/program design and development, strategic planning and implementation, monitoring, and reporting
- Relevant experience working with U.S. Government agencies and other donors’ programs
- Familiarity with SME and education donor support programs
- Strong networking, communication, analytical and facilitation skills
- Strong people management, organizational and presentation skills
- Fluent written and oral knowledge English language
To apply please submit a CV and cover letter in English.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.