We are an international fast growing healthcare company and as a result of our rapid growth we are looking for:
Group IT Support Analyst
The Group IT Support Analyst is responsible for providing 1st and 2nd Line technical support for IT Infrastructure and Applications utilised within Ergomed Group.
Main tasks would include:
- User Administration
- Remote user support
- On-Site user support
- End user training and support
- Installation and Maintenance of laptops and PCs
- Installation and Support of business applications
- Maintenance of servers and networks and related systems
- Administering printers and MFPs
- Installation of software upgrades on laptops/PCs
- Documenting own work, creating working procedures and user documentation
- Fluent in English language, good communication skills
- A good understanding of IT Technologies
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Awareness/exposure to Network performance and capacity management
- Good communication skills are essential in this role
- Full-time position
- Stimulating working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Very interesting office-based job in a friendly international (EU) team of young highly educated people
- Office based work in Belgrade
Please send us your motivation letter and your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 12.11.2019.