We are looking for:
Pharmacovigilance (PV) Associate
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
PrimeVigilance is continuing to expand and is looking for a Pharmacovigilance (PV) Associate to join our dynamic and rapidly expanding organization.
Based in our office in Belgrade (Serbia), the PV Associate will be working as part of a project team, performing and supporting contracted pharmacovigilance activities on behalf of PrimeVigilance clients.
- Perform initial triage of the received safety notifications
- Process Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs), including data entry into the IRT ArisG safety database
- Follow-up ICSRs with the reporter, generate follow up (FU) queries and send FU requests
- Handle technical product complaints
- Perform ICSR reconciliations with business partners
- Review local literature screening search results, identifying ICSRs and other safety-related findings
Qualifications and Skills:
- Educated to degree level in life sciences or a related field is a must
- No prior experience in the field of Pharmacovigilance is required
- Fluent knowledge of English (written and oral)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and execute multiple tasks within assigned objectives
- Ability to work effectively in an international matrix team and value the importance of teamwork
- Work within a successful, highly – qualified and dynamic team
- Professional training and career development in a fast growing healthcare company
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your application electronically enclosing your English CV and Cover Letter.
Due to high a volume of applications only short-listed candidates will be contacted.