JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex enabling unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.JAGGAER.com.
Privacy and Data Protection Analyst
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you!
Overview of Job Function:
The Privacy and Data Protection Analyst is responsible for leading efforts to create, maintain, and improve upon processes and procedures to promote the appropriate use, treatment, governance, and timely deletion of Customer and JAGGAER information (including personally identifiable information, confidential business information, and JAGGAER’s legal and business records), to comply with all relevant privacy and data protection laws, and to gather, preserve, and distribute proof of compliance where applicable.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Organize and coordinate Privacy related activities across teams and geos to ensure compliance
- Create and manage the Data Privacy Monitoring Program, including documenting results, implementing any remediations that may be required, to ensure compliance with Program requirements and applicable data privacy and security laws and regulations
- Facilitate discussion and coordination among key privacy partners across the company including Legal, Product, Marketing, Engineering, IT, etc. to drive consensus and privacy by design through the completion of Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs)
- Assist with annual compliance reviews and certifications
- Assist in managing privacy-related notices, policies, standards, guidelines, and records of data processing activities
- Assist with responding to data subject rights requests
- Manage issues and risks, create mitigation plans, and raise to relevant partners as needed
- Manage status and reporting to provide operational clarity on overall health of privacy program
- Be a privacy evangelist inside JAGGAER
- Instills and maintains focus on continuous improvement regarding all aspects of privacy, data protection, and records management
- Represent the privacy team in product strategy and design sessions)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, law degree preferred
- 5+ years of privacy experience, ideally covering multiple in-scope jurisdictions
- Significant experience managing privacy, data protection, and records management requirements for a diverse array of data, ideally with broad global reach.
- Strong organizational experience managing complex projects/programs using an agile framework to meet timely deliverables and rapid remediations
- Experience prioritizing and managing multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Strong bias towards action with a process and metrics focus
- Ability to operate in ambiguous situations while bringing clarity
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Strategic problem solver with excellent legal and business judgment including demonstrated experience assessing information for risk mitigation opportunities
- A meticulous, business-friendly teammate who can think creatively.
- Strong understanding and experience with both domestic and international privacy requirements
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a great sense of humor and commitment to professionalism
- Experience working collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional teams
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development.
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass...
- A modern office in New Belgrade or Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success!
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking, and intelligent…Više o poslodavcu