Lear Corporation is a leading global Tier 1 automotive supplier that serves all of the world’s major automakers with content on more than 300 vehicle nameplates worldwide. With facilities in 38 countries on six continents, Lear operates in every major auto producing region of the world. Achieving $18.2 billion in 2013 sales, Lear ranks #151 among the Fortune 500. Headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, Lear's world-class products are designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of more than 156,000 employees. Lear shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol [LEA].
PROCESS ENGINEER CUTTING, Novi Sad
- Cost efficient technology creation
- Detailed technology planning, production arrangement planning according to standards and customer needs
- Capacity calculation and change manufacturing process according to the loads
- Production process and material flow planning
- Cutting and crimping improvement
- Equipment demand calculation
- Continuous improvement
- Modification of the process according to the loads
- Introduction of the changes into the process
- Engineering support to the production, participating in preparing quotations
- Actively participating in general engineering tasks (preparing inventory, inventory files, 5S audits)
- University degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronical)
- Experience in wiring industry in cutting and crimping area
- Good knowledge about KOMAX machines
- Self-motivated team worker
- Proactive person ready to work in a dynamic environment
- Fluency in English and PC literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Deadline for applications: 20.07.2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.