BizLink is one of the leading suppliers, with quickly growth by serving the information technology industry, Datacom, medical equipment, consumer electronic, motor vehicle, photovoltaic, home appliance, fiber optic and industrial equipment industries. Covering all the essential components in the interconnect industry; BizLink has built a fully vertically-integrated business model. We have manufacturing sites in China, Malaysia, Mexico, and the USA for seamless integration into our customers' supply chains. For global sales and engineering support, we have branches in the U.S., Taiwan, China, Japan, Malaysia, India, Ireland, and Mexico. As a tier-one interconnect Solutions Company, BizLink has state-of-the-art facilities, advanced manufacturing processes, and professional R&D support.
For our manufacturing site based in Prokuplje, Serbia we are looking for three people for a positions of:
Process Engineer time study and production documentation
- Creation of standard times
- Applying scientific and engineering principles to conduct time and motion studies
- Evaluation of time analysis in order to detection of bottleneck, subsequent suggestions for corrective measures
- Performing line balancing
- Compare real times with the planned times to define needed measures
- Rationalization of existing production processes, workplaces, equipment and material flow
- Analysis of production system through value stream mapping
- Creation of concept and presentations of proposed measures and results within the plant section
- Creation and visualization of work procedures and material flow
- Preparation of production layouts
- Tracking and calculation of work system efficiency and needed capacity of operators, machines and materials
- Applies principles of industrial engineering to evaluate work methods proposals and to develop recommendations to management affecting work methods
- Managing production documentation
- Performs analysis aimed at improving operations, determining hourly labor requirements and developing planning standards
- Experiences in process engineering, especially time study and production documentation
- English language, minimum conversational level
- Team work, communication
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Experience in working in multinational environment
We are offering very good working conditions within motivating international environment and a chance for further professional development.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 08.09.2019.