Beverage cans are more than just a perfect container - for us they are a high-tech product about which we are passionate.
Ball Beverage Packaging Europe is a leading beverage can producer in Europe. Our customers include highly reputable, internationally operating drinks companies. We operate from twenty two production sites all around Europe.
Our company is a subsidiary of Ball Corporation, which manufactures high quality metal packaging for the beverage, food and household goods industries operating world-wide.
In addition Ball Aerospace supplies aerospace technology and other technologies and services predominantly to the US government. Ball Corporation and its subsidiaries employ more than 18,500 staff worldwide.
We want to meet current and future business needs through the ongoing development of our knowledgeable people. Motivation, communication and satisfaction as well as health & safety are essential to maintaining a committed workforce able to accept challenges.
For our Engineering department based at our plant in Belgrade, we are looking for a highly qualified and extremely motivated Process Engineer (f/m), with unlimited contract.
We are offering:
- Dynamic international environment
- Stimulating working atmosphere
- Continuous training and development
- To become a part of a successful team
- Reference: uvubybst7p2c-pWcPhpfVDYTw2hhK6YXj5kuBnQj7LM.
- Undertakes all necessary measures to achieve all the set business objectives within the Department, while respecting all existing procedures and rules regarding quality of work, protection at work and environmental protection;
- Deals with the maintenance of process equipment in a systematic way, provides suggestions for improvement and reduction of costs;
- Provides technical support in the installation of new process devices;
- Participates in the implementation and maintenance of the Lean standard;
- Provides suggestions and participates in projects for continuous improvement of the process (Business Excellence);
- University degree in mechanical engineering;
- At least 2 to 3 years of working experience in production environment;
- Proactive and inovative individual with strong organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent English language;
- Excellent computer skills.
If you are interested in the above position and your profile fits with the above requirements, please follow this link to fill out an on-line application:
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.