Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
The position holder ensures functional and operational process management system that supports the documentation, maintenance and publication/visualization of processes and related documentation of the organization.
- Define the process management standards and framework
- Define the BPM process landscape system standards (ViFlow)
- Ensure process recording and documentation
- Implement and release of processes into the process landscape
- Release of processes & documentation (form, content, approval) into the Document Management System
- Perform process discovery workshop and support process mapping, redesign and revision
- Report on process review status
- Prepare training concept and execute trainings for process owner
- Review unexamined documents within Data Management System, propose or decide on necessary actions
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Degree in Business Process Engineering or System Engineering (desired)
- Education in Project management
- 3+ years of experience in a role of Process Officer or similar
- 3+ years of experience in Process Management
- Good command of MS Office, MS Visio and/or another BPM software
- Good command of English (C1)
- Process and Quality certification
- Experience in Aviation Industry
- Evaluation and implementation of a new business process management software
- Maintaining and further developing the existing BPM software
- Experience in Viflow, Signavio, IBM Blueworks live), etc…
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 15.08.2019.