Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
The position holder ensures functional and operational process management system that supports the documentation, maintenance and publication/visualization of processes and related documentation of the organization.
- Define the process management standards and framework
- Define the BPM process landscape system standards (ViFlow)
- Ensure process recording and documentation
- Implement and release of processes into the process landscape
- Release of processes & documentation (form, content, approval) into the Document Management System
- Perform process discovery workshop and support process mapping, redesign and revision
- Report on process review status
- Prepare training concept and execute trainings for process owner
- Review unexamined documents within Domino Doc, propose or decide on necessary actions
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Degree in Business Process Engineering or System Engineering
- Education in Project management would be a plus
- Training in Process and Quality management would be strongly desired
- Minimum 5 years of working experience at similar position of Process Officer or Quality Manger
- 3+ years of working experience in Process Management
- Experience in Aviation Industry would be an asset
- Proficient knowledge of English
- Good command of MS Office
- Experience in MS Vision and / or other BPM software
- Process-oriented personality
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.