LL Transportation Marketing Solutions d.o.o. is a young and growing company based in Belgrade, Serbia. We provide all kind of telecommunication and organizational services for several different companies, around the world, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. One of our biggest clients is Great Agency Inc (insurance brokerage with clients throughout the USA, with a specialty in commercial insurance (property and casualty)) from New York. The growth of the business has created a career opportunity. If you are searching for a dynamic career challenge with advancement opportunities, LL Transportation Marketing Solutions is the answer.
Currently, we are looking for energetic and reliable professional to join our team as:
with Promotion Potential
(US Based Insurance Brokerage Company / Serbia Off-Site Processing Center)
About the position:
The Processing Assistant job responsibilities focus on assisting in the processing of quotes and policies for the insurance brokerage business. Primary Job Functions include Processing, Customer Service, Administrative and Clerical Duties including those unique to the insurance business.
Individual Tasks may include some or all of the below items:
- Preparing proposal documents in Adobe PDF and similar formats
- Sending proposals and documents via e-signature
- Receiving and processing signed proposals via email and online portals
- Following up with clients and carrier/wholesale partners to confirm that outstanding items are signed, received, and processed accordingly.
- Inputting clients and attaching documents and items to internal computer systems.
- Confirming that policy documents are accurate when received, attaching, and forwarding to clients as appropriate.
- Corresponding with clients via phone and email for policy servicing requests and policy change/endorsement transactions
- Corresponding with clients regarding billing transactions including accepting payments over the phone and internet
- Generating and confirming proofs/certificates of insurance
- Generating coverage quotes
- Processing new and renewal business policy transactions
- Managing service email inboxes to route, respond to, and process service requests
This position is for a new Serbia off-site processing & customer service center; the office location is to be determined shortly in Belgrade/New Belgrade. The position allows for growth and promotion potential; we will be looking to advance qualified staff to management positions as our Serbia operations expand.
- Attention to detail/detail oriented personality is a must
- Excellent problem solving, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Candidate must have excellent customer service skills and be capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills (verbal and written English) and be proficient working with computers
- The candidate is expected to be a quick learner and able to work independently in support of operations
- Ability to be self-driven and capacity to multitask, prioritize and bring tasks to completion
- Industry experience helpful but not required. Training is provided
If you believe you are the right candidate, please send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 19.11.2019.