Who we are
With Headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and offices around the world, Mitto’s agile approach, trusted mobile operator relationships and carrier-grade SMS Messaging platform improve conversions and increase the speed and reliability of global mobile communications for the world’s largest OTTs, Enterprise and Mobile Operators.
Mitto has a singular mission - to provide our customers with the most reliable, robust SMS Messaging service in the industry. That’s why technology is at the heart of everything we do. Our in-house team of developers make up more than a third of our staff and between them have designed a platform that guarantees our customers’ SMS messages get to the right person, at the right time, in the right place - in the most cost effective way possible.
- BSc in Economics/Business, Organizational or Computer Science.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Prepared to work with an international team (mainly Europe based).
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Possess excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Familiarity with the MS Office package.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
Nice to have
- Experience in IT/telecommunication industry sales & procurement.
- Creation, implementation and execution of Procurement Action Plan.
- Support various sourcing and supply projects by providing relevant data analytics and recommendations.
- Active search for new suppliers, negotiation including pricing, service level guarantees, and terms with suppliers.
- Support the development of long range strategic sourcing plans to reduce total costs, optimize value from suppliers, and meet customer requirements.
- Analysis of trends and market conditions for the present and future pricing, availability and lead-time.
- Coordinate and delegate incoming procurement requests from Routing and Sales Team.
- Lead and manage special projects to ensure procurement objectives are being met, collaborate with procurement team.
- Work in brand new modern office space in New Belgrade.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Take part in complex, innovative projects used by highly recognizable brands and clients.
- Work in an international team of talented, experienced and helpful engineers and analysts.
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a supporting, stimulating and friendly work environment.
- Personal development/education (conferences, trainings).
- Paid gym and pool memberships, yoga classes, football matches and many more activities.
- Free juice, soda, fruit and coffee at work.
- Flexible working hours and work-life balance.
Deadline for applications: 19.01.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno