Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage and consumer care brands. The unprecedented growth of our business has been driven by our unrivalled expertise, obsession with quality and commitment to continuous improvement.
We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organization.
For more information on Ardagh Group, please visit www.ardaghgroup.com
Ardagh Metal Beverage Serbia looking for:
Procurement Systems Analyst (Master Data Specialist)
Operative management of Master Data
- Ensure data accuracy and consistency so that reporting can be
- Ensure auditability for internal and external controls (SOX Controls)
- Support the Team Leader in all aspects.
Data control over Master data in the Beverage ERP system as there are mainly
- Vendor master data, Material master data, Custom tariff codes, Freight costs in routings. Depending on processes other data can be included.
SAP Data maintenance
- Execute changes and creation requests to SAP master data
- Leverage analytical tools/reports to identify, research data being faulty, corrupt, duplicate or in any other way not performing to ensure reliable reporting and business processes
- Perform data mass updates and uploads as required
- Assist in duplicate identification, data cleansing of data loads as a part of integration activities
- Maintain prices on requests
Data quality, compliance and consistency
- Work directly with business partner to ensure data requests are complete and comply with standards
- Monitor business processes and user related activities
- Support business with required procedure, submit incidents and change requests if needed
- Make proposals to the business partner and advise what to do with those data not performing well
Continues Improvement / Business process support
- Work within the data team to ensure continues improvement
- Generate procedures/reports to support Process control activities and efficiency of procurement processes
- Identifying structural differences in data setup of SAP client and work actively with the Lead and the team to propose solutions can increase efficiency in business
- Support the lead and the business when new process requests or general requests from users are raised
- In data related process changes train Users and support User acceptance tests
Policies, audits, other regulations
- Guarantee SOX compliance by maintaining all necessary procedures and filing systems
- Support Audits if required
- Compliance with the Procurement policies
- Support the business with correct custom tariff code set up in SAP (comparison SAP tariff codes with codes officially announced from EU commission)
- Freight administration tasks (including all kind of surcharges and discounts)
- Freight rate calculation, preferred production plant calculation
- Maintenance of bill of material
- Support team lead if he is asking for support on special projects
- Skills and competencies required to perform the role:
- Fluently in English, German desirable
- Operational knowledge of ERP-systems SAP
- Understand cross functional interactivity of ERP processes
- Affinity to work with Data
- Ability to support strategies relating to Master Data Management
- Open communication
- Focused on results
- Continuous improvement
- Following Ardagh core values (Trust, teamwork, performance)
- Customer focused
If you are interested in this position, please apply.
Deadline for applications: 30.05.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno