Product Engineer, Novi Sad
Lear Corporation is a leading global Tier 1 automotive supplier that serves all of the world’s major automakers with content on more than 300 vehicle nameplates worldwide. With facilities in 38 countries on six continents, Lear operates in every major auto producing region of the world. Achieving $18.2 billion in 2013 sales, Lear ranks #151 among the Fortune 500. Headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, Lear's world-class products are designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of more than 156,000 employees. Lear shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol [LEA].
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Participate on Plant X-Functional teams representing designated wiring families for Change Management Process
- Support Plant Product Engineering activities delivering Feasibility studies, PCN calculation, Drawings, DSI files, BOM, Labour, UCS file, according to program timing
- Defining the standard raw material and labour requirements of the products
- Make the documentation for the start of production of the product (Cutting sheet, BOM, Times APD, etc..) as of the modifications in collaboration with process engineers, production managers, purchasing etc.
- Doing the production standard time calculations
- Maintaining the databases of the integrated IT systems
- Providing up-to-date technical documentation for production, engineering, quality assurance
- Participating in preparing quotations
- Assessing and implementing Kaizen ideas
- Reference: CooPGS9wx_CKwH4AOyeH1pwEFC3MyNdjWZ-vnbjFgKs.
- University degree in Engineering/Mechanical field
- Minimum 1 year experience in the relevant field
- Advanced knowledge of Auto Cad and technical drawings
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- Fluency in English
- Readiness for training abroad