Ogury Balkans d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Product KPIs Monitoring Engineer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Product KPIs Monitoring Engineer
Belgrade, Serbia - Fulltime
Who we are
Ogury is an innovative; award winning and fast growing technology company specialized in mobile journey marketing. Its unique technology solves three key problems that marketing leaders, top brands and media owners face today: incomplete user journey data which causes ineffective mobile strategy, complex and siloed technology platforms that waste time and money, and lack of data transparency which leads to consumer mistrust.
Ogury is the only company able to offer a true and complete picture of the user journey on mobile devices, across all apps and mobile websites. Since 2014, Ogury has been focused on generating first-party user journey data at device level from explicitly consented mobile signals. Today, Ogury has 400m fully GDPR compliant mobile user profiles, natively integrated into its suite of intelligent marketing solutions.
Fuelled by this unique and accurate data, and powered by purpose built AI technology, Ogury’s intelligent marketing solutions enable organizations to understand consumer behaviours and discover audiences they never knew they had. These insights are then put to work at every stage of the customer journey, to deliver unprecedented levels of user engagement and revenue optimization.
Ogury is integrated in to 12000 publishers, and trusted by 900 of the world’s biggest brands and media agencies. It has offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit and Madrid, and we're just getting started in Serbia. We are searching for smart and ambitious individuals, who are looking for an opportunity to make a real impact within a fast growing technology company. For more details please visit www.ogury.com
What you’ll do
- Integrated in a talented and motivated team you will work with other development teams across Europe and the USA
- You will be creating a service to fetch and display metrics from different sources
- Will be responsible for understanding and displaying critical metrics on graphs for easy analysis reporting
- You will analyze metrics to determine when alerts should be raised, and set up automated alerting
- You will discuss with product team and R&D teams to determine the new metrics to follow
- Your work will be critical for the maintainability of the company business
Who you are
- You have a minimum of three years of full stack developer experience
- You are at ease with relational databases querying (PostgreSQL, Redshift, etc)
- You have some experience with non-relational databases querying (Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, Couchbase etc.)
- Ideally you have some react.js experience
- You are fluent in English
- You have good communication skills
- You are a rigor and resourceful
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume electronically.
Deadline for applications: 22.11.2018.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!