PKC Group is a trusted and acknowledged partner in global transportation industry, and a preferred supplier for leading global commercial vehicle and rolling stock brands. The company is a member of the Samvardhana Motherson Group, one of the 26 largest automotive suppliers worldwide. With our worldwide service and production network we are where our key customers need us. PKC Group facilities are located in Brazil, China, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Lithuania, Mexico, Poland, Russia, Serbia and USA. More information at www.pkcgroup.com
In order to empower our PKC team and to improve our business activities in Smederevo, we are looking for ambitious and experienced candidate for position of:
Product Manager - Volvo
(located in Smederevo)
- Management of the global R&D-interface towards separately specified customers within the business unit.
- Responsibility of product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including:
- Gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements.
- Defining the product vision, working closely with engineering, sales, operation and support to ensure project goals are met
- Manage and secure that specified customers will receive the best-in-class -services related to R&D-topics. (Main R&D-areas: WH design/development, cost reduction -operations, mechanical/moulded part design/development and general engineering support.)
- Determine necessary actions and efforts before and after Project SOP to be taken in each customer interface.
- Initiate & manage VAVE to keep account specific Cost Reduction -operations in an efficient level (i.e. new ideas will be continuously found, cost calculations are reliable and valid globally).
- Cooperate with other Product Managers in order to get cross-functional view and knowhow.
- Have a continuous awareness of R&D-department’s knowhow, actions, progress and future plans.
- Secure that a necessary “virtual team” exists within PKC for the specified customers and that the team is aware of the relevant actions and topics in a customer interface.
- Act as main contact to named customers with KAM to all technical aspects for serial production.
- Support new RFQ and working together with the Costing Team with the aim to achieve the best and most competitive price and cost.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- English language fluency, both written and spoken
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Product or Project Manager
- 5+ years of experience in automotive wiring, electronics and components market
- Technical background, prefer candidates with experience in electronics hardware/software, electro-mechanical, power distribution and/or wire harness assembly
- Demonstrated success defining and launching products
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize when necessary
- High level efficiency, problem solving attitude, precision and attention to detail
If you meet the above stated requirements and want to join our team, please apply electronically latest till 16.08.2018.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
The PKC Group respects and encourages diversity in our teams worldwide. Process of selection rules out any discrimination based on race, age, religion, gender, ethnicity, culture and other characteristics of candidates that are not required by the type of job you are applying for.
For more information, please visit: