Product owners are responsible for product delivery across CRM and digital channels domains and portfolio execution support. Product owner focuses the efforts of the team upon delivering the best possible customer value, in line with company’s prioritization criteria. Collaborating closely with stakeholders, they work to bridge the gap between the business and customer needs, and the development team. Product owner is responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated by a Scrum team in order to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the product/systems they are responsible for.
- Acts as domain expert for the product/system area of responsibility.
- Participates relevant phases of G2M process regardless of project methodology (e.g. waterfall or agile).
- Performs relevance check and identifies interdependencies across projects portfolio, within phases of initiation, planning and execution.
- Ensures that the requirements provided by Business Analysts, Project Manager and other stakeholders are adequately defined and at sufficient level of understanding required by development team.
- Collaborates with relevant stakeholders, Project Managers, Scrum Master, Solution and Business Architects and Business Analysts to define high level solution and build release plans reflecting company’s priorities and with provided LOE for key project/product/system requirements.
- Manage continuous development and delivery of business initiatives’ features according to release plans:
- Manage product backlog, define and/or clarify user stories/requirements (including system stability, access rights, data integrity…). Assist with writing Acceptance Criteria using the Given/When/Then format and act as a liaison between project stakeholders and Quality Assurance experts.
- Work with other Product Owners to understand use cases, features, business & technical domain rules and overall product goals.
- Work closely together with the (self) organized product Scrum team to communicate the product feature priorities balancing delivery plans with business value.
- Lead sprint planning meetings with the Scrum team reviewing previous and current sprint, stating the sprint goal, explain feature priorities and guiding the team on the deliverables required to meet the sprint goal
- Lead sprint review and demos of delivered capability and value to the business stakeholders
- Lead sprint retrospectives and contribute to the ongoing team continuous improvement process
- Organize sprint testing with product Scrum team and support E2E user acceptance testing by cooperating with Business Analysts, Technical Project Managers and the Development team
- Support resolution of issues/bugs within area of responsibility
- Support the coordination of targeted solution delivery with technical and business teams.
- Work with UX design and other business stakeholders to ensure user experience improvements across key journeys delivered by the product.
- Perform gap analysis of existing solutions and technology against requirements to determine where there is need for new or modified capabilities
- Collaborates with relevant stakeholders in defining and delivering change requests and product/system improvements.
- Collaborate with Solution and System Architects in decision making regarding technology architecture and infrastructure
- Assist in developing and driving both interim and strategic goals and capabilities.
- Support Data Governance activities in coordination with System Administrators.
- Conduct the Business System Owner role in all business relevant processes, according to company standard.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to define and communicate the product development roadmap and priorities.
For the good start, you will need:
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunication, Organizational sciences or Business/Economics with strong IT understanding
- 3+ years’ of working experience preferably within mobile operator/ISP
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner or PM
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles (certificate will be considered as advantage)
- Good knowledge of the basics of Telco network, systems, infrastructure and IT stack is an advantage
- Understands the market, product, business and any constraints involved.
- Familiar with CRM approach, applications and systems
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Track record in leading and delivering in results
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation skills and experience in stakeholder management across organizational levels
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal a must
You will enjoy:
- Working in comfortable and functionally equipped working space
- Attractive salary package including benefits such as company phone and number with unlimited internet and annual health check
- The friendly and dynamic team who will support you from the beginning
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
Please apply by 13.07.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno